Donna Mezey founded YellowTwist Educational Services in the spring of 2017 in an effort to help high school students and their families find the best academic, social, and financial fit college for them. Donna strives to reduce the amount of stress so often associated with the college search process and make it a more fun and fulfilling process for everyone involved. Her credentials include:
- MBA in Strategy & Marketing from The Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University.
- BA in Economics from Northwestern University.
- University of California, Irvine (UCI) – Independent Educational Consultant Certificate Program candidate, December 2017.
- Northwestern Alumni Admissions Council – Alumni Admissions Interviewer.
- Senior Level Customer Operations, Sales, & Marketing experience in the Tech. sector.